These candied pecans taste amazing! Even my non-keto room mates loved them! The only problem is, they are so good, that it is hard to stop eating them!
10 oz pecans
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp water
1/3 cup stevia / erythritol blend sweetener
1. Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees
2. Line a cooking sheet with parchment paper
3. Add stevia to bowl
4. Add cinnamon
5. Add salt
7. In a separate bowl, separate an egg white from the yolk, discard yolk.
8. Add water
9. Whisk until it become frothy
10. Add pecans to wet mixture
11. Stir the pecans to completely coat them with mixture
12. Pour pecans into dry mixture
13. Stir them around to coat them with the dry mixture
14. Place in oven, cook for 1 hour.
15. Stir every 15 minutes until done.
Macros for whole batch:
Fat: 200 g
Protein: 29.6 g
Total Carbs: 39 g
Net Carbs: 27 g
Servings: about 10 (1/4 cup or about 1 oz)
Fat: 20 g
Protein: 2.96 g
Total Carbs: 3.9 g
Net Carbs: 2.7 g
Macros and calories can vary depending on brands.
2 thoughts on “Keto Recipe (Low Carb): Candied Pecans”
Hello, which stevia/erythritol blend sweetener do you use for your candied pecans?
I used Truvia for this recipe.