Happy New Year!
These Bacon, Egg, & Cheese muffins are a great keto friendly breakfast, snack, or any meal really! They are super easy to make and doesn’t take long at all! This recipe is also easy to modify, add more cheese, add more bacon!
Start the New Year the right way….with Bacon!
1 cup cheese
6 pieces of bacon
1/2 cup heavy cream
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cook Bacon then set to the side for later
3. Crack Eggs into a bowl
4. Add heavy cream to the eggs and stir
5. Crumble bacon into the egg mixture and stir
6. Add cheese and stir
7. Pour evenly into muffin pan (This should make 6 muffins)
8. Let sit for 10 minutes before eating
Makes 3 servings (2 muffins for serving)
Fat: 26 g
Carbs: 5 g
Calories & Macros can vary depending on brands.