This Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is Keto Friendly & Low Carb! It is also delicious and perfect for meal prepping!
1 lb bacon
2 lbs ground beef
1 cup heavy cream
12 oz shredded cheese
Garlic salt to taste
1. Pre-Heat oven to 350
2. Chop bacon and cook
3. Cook ground beef. Season to taste
4. Crack eggs into bowl
5. Add 8 oz of cheese
7. Add Bacon
8. Add Heavy cream
9. Add Ground beef
11. Spray Baking dish with non-stick spray
12. Poor mixture into dish and spread evenly
13. Spread remaining cheese on top of mixture
14. Cook for 30 to 35 minutes
This can be easily modified to different types of casseroles. I sometimes change the cheese or add Mexican seasonings to make it a Mexican casserole. Chorizo is good in it too.
Fat: 47.5 g
Protein: 46.4 g
Carbs: 1.8 g
Calories & Macros can vary depending on brands.
One thought on “Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole – Keto Friendly / Low Carb”