1 1/4 cups Heavy Cream
1/4 almond flour
27 oz can Whole Green Chiles
1 tsp Chicken bouillon
2 tsp mustard powder
2 lbs of shredded cheese (this can be adjusted depending on how cheesy you want it)
8 oz pepperjack cheese (or enough to fill all the green chiles)
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Drain chiles,
- Cut pepperjack cheese into finger sized pieces
- Stuff cheese into chiles
- Add 1.5 cups of cheese on top
- Mix eggs, heavy cream, chicken bouillon, & mustard powder together
- Pour Mixture over chiles
- Pour 2 cups of cheese on top
- Cook for 40 minutes
- Add remainder of cheese on top
- Cook 5-10 minutes (until cheese is melted well)
- Broil for 2 minutes (until cheese is slightly browned)
Serving size: 1
Fat: 27.2 g
Protein: 26.7 g
Carbs: 3.3 g
Calories & Macro’s can vary depending on brands.
6 thoughts on “Chile Relleno Casserole – Keto Friendly / Low Carb”
This recipe looks fab!! Can’t wait to try it!! Thanks for making things easy! Keto on!!
I don’t see where the almond flour goes.
Could you advise.
when do you put the almond flour in?